Tuesday, February 19, 2008

DAILY GOSSIP!!!

HEATH LEDGER

I come to know Heath Ledger on his 1999 movie with Julia Stilles "10 things I hate about you" it's a teen comedy, and I like his character, since then I follow his movies and his career.
Few weeks ago I was so shock when I saw the headline on one of online search engines, I thought it's just a joke or something, but when I read it, I can't believe he was found dead in his apartment in New York. According to the news, sleeping pills, a rolled $20 bill containing residue of an unknown substance and what appear to be drug baggies was also found in the apartment, though it's not unclear if this narcotics belongs to Heath.
According to a friend of the star, Heath was severely depressed following the August split from former girlfriend Michelle Williams, with whom he has a 2-year-old daughter, Matilda. "He frequently seemed comatose and out of it," the friend tells OK!. "Heath had serious problems with drugs, including cocaine and heroin."

At the photo is Michelle and Heath's sister, Kate ledger, arrive at the memorial service.
Last Feb 9,the family and friends of the actor honor his spirit by running into the ocean. At least 50 guest including Heath's former partner Michelle Williams, who had been attending the wake at the Indiana tea House, took part. Many of the woman wore their black dresses in the water, while some men stripped down to their underwear and plunged into the sea, laughing and cheering.
The moving tribute to heath, who died on January 22 in Manhattan at the age of 28 from a accidental prescription of drug overdose, ended a day of grieving by those close to the actor.


more buzz! click here

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)