Sunday, February 24, 2008

LAZY DAY

We're about to go somewhere when the rain starts pouring heavily, its so wet outside so we decided to stay home and have a lazy day. OAHU island where Honolulu is, it's just a small island about 596.7 square miles, but I find it funny cause the windward side of the island is wet and rainy and here in our side which is the leeward side is dry and hot. It make me so happy when we get our share of rain on our side, not to mention I love it when it rains.

This is my favorite side of the island the windward side, I want to have a home here one day, but hubby don't like the idea, it's so wet in this side and always raining which he said can cause molds and mildews on the roofs and walls of the house, whatever, I still wanted to have a home on windward side.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)