Sunday, March 16, 2008


I've taste this dish at one restaurant in Cagayan de Oro PH, I'm so clueless what its called all I know it's Korean Dish so spicy and eat wrap in lettuce leaves, I even can't remember the name of the resto we've been to all I can remember is it's by Lim Kit Kai!. Everytime me and hubby dine in Korean resto I kept telling him about this dish which I don't know what its called! I told him it's so spicy like tiny meats and eat with lettuce, still I found nothing on the menu!
One day doing my routine rounds on friends blogs, I stumble upon My friends friend page checking new thing and I finally found BULGOGI! Bulgogi as they call it, good thing she list down the recipe and procedure, last night I tried cooking it using ground beef coz I remember it's like ground beef, while cooking I'm doing my blog thing and end up burning the bulgogi, sure enough we didn't enjoy it! :( today I try my luck again using beef that I've sliced in tiny pieces and FINALLY it turned out so perfect and hubby loves it so much, I'm not so into oh so spicy food like hubby does, my mouth is burning and on fire! but it really does taste good! yum yum yum and more soda and juice and water my mouth is really on fire!
We LOVE you BULGOGI. thanks mylen and jean...

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)