Thursday, March 13, 2008

(this was taken before he went to a competition) My HUBBY then (25 years ago)he still have his hair hahaha, he joined competitions before and he won many times! He started working out his figure when he was on his 20s and he keeps on maintaining it until now.
(taken @ crystal island BORACAY on our Island Hop)This is him at his 40s whoahhh, no more hair wahahaha but the truth is he look good without hair, he shave his head everyday. He took a break from going to gym for a year and just recently he went back again and I'm happy coz he needs to exercise, his body is used to that for 2o+ long years and taking a break for a while is not a good idea hehehe, now I have to do my dancing workout again or else I might get insecure, the truth is I gained weight since I took a brake, from 120lbs to 140lbs, thats sad! I have to shred 20lbs, and thats insane!...
I intend to cover my hubbys face of privacy reason....

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)