Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Anyone of my blogger friends have been tricked, joked, or send to fool's errand?
If so just Smile and enjoy the rest of the day...
I don't know if this experience I have this morning is counted, I wake up as early as 3am Pacific time, around 9am western time if I'm right ;) to try my luck and catch some opps, I'm not used to waking up that early, yes I was a little lucky got one from ppp and also one from SR or SP as you call it, well, minimum payout only huhuhu! ouch, after posting the two opps I went back to bed, when I've log back this morning I noticed that someone comment on one of my opps, she said we think the same about taking another career though its true that I've checked for training schools last year but I back out because of one reason (ang mahal ng bayad ahihihi). After I've read her comment I wonder and ask myself, "doesn't it look like opps?" I read my post and NOTICED that THERES NO LINK! OMG! this was the SECOND time it happen to me! (ang tanga2 ko talaga, antok pa kasi LOL) I correct it right away before somebody get BANNED! lol

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)