Saturday, April 12, 2008

Many of us do blogging because we want to share our thoughts, ideas, and the things that happen in our daily life. Since I learned blogging I get hook up, I gained a lot of wonderful friends around the world online, I also find my long lost friends. Not just that, heres the best part blog for money, yes you can make money while blogging, advertise on blogs is so in this days and advertisers pay you to blog, isn't that cool, you can do the things you love and at the same time you can earn cash. Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers, Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinion posts with links back to the advertisers site.
I heard Smorty from co-bloggers I get interested and register. I register to Smorty simply because I want to earn money too. So friends out there who haven't register to Smorty yet, enjoy blogging while earning.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)