Saturday, April 26, 2008

My TREAT!!!! ;)

I've been blogging for 3 months now, and I already earned some bucks! I transfer some last week on my bank account because I promise to treat hubby for dinner. Its Friday and he just stayed home, I told him I want to treat him for dinner and ask him where he wanted to go. I like to dine at Tony Roma's but He decided to have sushi, so we end up at Ala Moana Mall and have buffet dinner at TSUKIJI, the sushi's are good, hubby ate a lot of king crab legs I don't have appetite for crab legs this time so I ate kalbi and sushi's only...
That was good and I spent $100 including tip, It feels good to treat my hubby once in a while especially with the money I've earned. I make a promise again if I get my quota of certain amount I'll treat him at RUTH CRIS Steak house, it's my payback time because he always treat me to fancy restaurant even we have no occasion.
I love you babe for being so nice to me, for loving me and being so generous too lol.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)