Sunday, May 18, 2008

The BEACH!

Beach we go! hubby told me yesterday that we are going to beach today sunday, yeah I love beach especially during this hot season. We love going to Bellows Air Force Public Beach.
I want to go to the beach early so we can hang out there longer and cook out some barbecue, but hubby's ass was nailed on the couch and was watching basketball, what the heck! its almost noon and he is still enjoying his basketball! grrrr.
Supposed we have to cook out but since its already noon time I ask him to just buy cooked food, I'm craving for barbecue on the beach! ending up eating popeye chicken huhuhu.
Anyway I enjoy our time on the beach the water was warm this time, the wave are not so big, I'm not a good swimmer and trying my best to enjoy boggy boarding, thats was fun but I didn't notice one good size wave and can't avoid it anymore I was covered by the wave and the impact makes me rolling in the water I thought I'll get drown good thing I didn't panic lol lol lol. I was really laughing when I came out of the water...

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)