Thursday, May 29, 2008

BORING Life?

My stepdaughter is not living with us she just come once in a while to visit, our age gap is pretty close and people don't think that I'm her step mom because they always said I'm young lol, she's 22 and I'm 30, we're good.
She always teased me that me and her dad has a BORING life, because we don't go out to have night life. Well honestly we Don't have a Boring Life!, we just don't like going out and drinking, partying or discoing, besides that's not me that's not my life, we prepare staying home and have quality time with each other with out the hassle and buzzle of night life.
Even when we are still dating, hubby took me to have a night life to make me happy but I told him, once in a while yes, but not every weekend because thats boring hahahaha, yah night life is boring for me.
Even when I was teenager night life is not my thing hehehe they all call me the 'old lady', and now hubby and my step daughter call me 'OLD LADY'. lol
For the record 'hubby and I don't have a boring life, we enjoy this kind life, it's much fun than going out at night.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)