Thursday, May 15, 2008


Yah! my Chocolate jelly roll experiment is successful, I give the credit to my friend Lyn. When I read the procedure of the recipe Lyn have emailed me I know already it will come out as what I'm expecting, the recipe she gave me was so different from the recipe I copy online. I said on my jelly roll post that I will have my experiment on the weekend but I can't wait anymore lol. Today I really find time to bake it! and guess what, it came out the way I want it, soft and moist, though I'm not so good cake decorator and it's hard to decorate a butter cream filling. Anyway I am so happy hahaha, I ate half of the roll already, I'm gaining more weight!(sad) here's the photo, don't mind the decoration hehehe it taste so good.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)