Monday, May 12, 2008


Honolulu Annual Filipino Fiesta '08, this is usually on 2nd Saturday of May before Mother's day. I keep on asking hubby to bring me to Kapiolani Park where the Annual fiesta is held the reason are the Filipino foods especially the sweet snack that I miss and don't know how to make it, also I'm waiting for some Filipino celebrity from Philippines because last years guest was JAYA and OGIE ALCASID. We arrived at noon time and the fiesta starts at 9am-5pm so I don't know if they have big star guest from Philippines, I don't recognized some of the guest they got, their from wowowee show, because they will tape wowowee that saturday night too.
On the photos are the booths of every regions, the 1st ever sta. cruzan procession held at annual fiesta, the ever popular "PAPAYA DANCE CONTEST" and the view of diamond head by Kapiolani park.
We ate and ate, halo-halo, Filipino ice cream, Filipino dishes and sweets then after we ate we take a nap, we bring mat with us lol...
I got some photos of Waikiki too will be posted next...

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)