Thursday, May 22, 2008

HYNOTIZE ME!



We went to a 1st birthday party last year and the parents hired a magician at the same time HYPNOSIS, well good thing I didn't volunteer to be hypnotize or put into deep sleep because I might look funny lol.
I don't know if the volunteers are his crews or just plain guess at the party. About 20 volunteered and went to the stage until only 5 left because the rules is, if you cant go to deep sleep you will be out, most of them went to deep sleep, but not sure if its acting or what, until the 5 female left and they answer him so funny and they do the funny things he asked, we are all laughing and I really tell my self good thing I didn't volunteer.
But still I'm hesitant, not sure if they are just acting or what.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)