Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tag from TexasRose, thx a lot gwafa...


My Foundation: Mary Kay creme to powder foundation (I love Mary Kay products)

My Blush: (I'm not so into make-ups) but Got maybelline brush Blush

My Day Cream: Mary Kay Facial Emulsion( but I'm so lazy applying it).

My Lipstick: Maybelline VolumeXLseduction Lip Plumper, also got Mary Kay & Revlon.

My Essential Beauty Product: Lip gloss, eye liner pencil (wet n wild or mary kay), eys lash curler and eye mascara.

My favorite Make-up product: I don't use a lot of make ups but I got Loureal & Lancome .

My Perfume: (I collect perfumes)I got a few collection from Mary kay and it really have a good scent, Tommy girl, Estee Lauder Pleasure, 5th avenue Elizabeth Arden, Baby Phat, Lacost Skin, glamorous RL, Kenzo Flower (crazy about perfumes)lol.

My Nails: No colors, but got long nails hekhekhek

My Feet: I do foots spa if I'm in the mood, sometimes petroleum jelly before going to bed.

My hands: My body lotion.

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Computer lol, Body wash, Wipes....

Women I admire for their beauty: Angelina Jolie(pretty, sexy and tough) Julia Roberts(sexy&elegant).

Women with the best Sense of Style: Julia Roberts, Kimora Lee Simons, J-LO .

My ultimate dream: To be known business woman(wish), Known Trend setter or be known as Hollywood designer! har har har

My favorite fashion Publication: Glamour, Vogue.

will be tagging Joy Burlinson, perpetual_bliss, Louraine.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)