Saturday, May 17, 2008

I've been waiting for this digi scrap from Rolly/loloy the bisdakpalnet queen, it's tradition at bisdak planet who ever win gets a beautiful digiscrap from him, loloy THANKS a lot...

Photobucket
Week 108 by 92.10%
This is my trophy as the winner of week 108, to all who cast your votes and support me THANK you so much, I won because of you guys so that means we are all winners.
I will link the names of my supporters here tomorrow since I receive the result very late already and I am almost off to bed. I will put the links of your blogs tomorrow and pls to those who cast your votes for me but can't find your link here, leave me a msg so I can link you all , its my way of saying THANKS to you guys, I am so happy and overwhelm of all your support and votes to the end, again THANK YOU SO MUCH FRIENDS... names in random order
lynrecipes - lyn-irishdaisy, prily, juliana, jean, michelle, mylen, texas rose - sweetipie, texas anne, carlota, joy oz, joy burlinson, mlc liz-moms liza, xiao-mai, louraine, lisa-leaf, beth - lizzie, tess, jenn-us, portia, a fil-am journey, lira, freezebox, mimay,ylan, maricel, vince, kitty, loloy1 joro jojo, bisdak planet friends, perpetual bliss, andrew,
gles, joytoy, naomi, roselle, lou, marilyn, maureen, shimumsy, twinkleToe
princess

judges too thank you...

*who else did vote for me please inform me I'm sure theres still more whom I have to thank.*

If you still want me to win the HALL of FAME you can still vote for the next two weeks, I only need to be on top 3 to get the HALL of FAME award hehehe

will be linking the rest in a while...

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)