Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cookies Surprise

One day when I have visited Lyn's blog she got me something yummy waiting on her blog hehehe. Supposedly this will have a frosting on top but while I am fulling the cookie sheet out of the oven to place the marshmallows on top I accidentally touch the oven rack which burned my middle finger and it really hurts, next time I will make sure I have my mitten on, thats what I get of being lazy.
This cookies are so good, the husband and the mom-in-law love it so much. The husband keep on sneaking on it, when I caught him he then said 'took that away I'm getting bloated and it will ruin my appetite' (i place it at the coffe table by the TV) but he already consume two big cookies, his just making stupid excuses lol.
If you guys want this recipe just click here... Enjoy

Thanks Lyn love it...

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)