Monday, June 9, 2008

Game Over!



Digiscrapping courtesy of Rolly Thanks so much loy

The game is over! Now I can rest from campaigning and focus my time on my blog again.
Guys I thank you all for the support that you have gave me till I get this HALL of FAME Award.
Now that I have this Hall of Fame award I can rest. I also thank talksmart the organizer of this competition. Guys if you want to be nominated all you have to do is ex-link with talksmart or just leave a comment on his blog.
I also wanted to congratulate and thanks freezebox because he is the one making the campaign poll for me and place it here on my blog and also for placing the campaign poll on his blog.

Again Big THANK YOU so much guys because It's impossible for me to grab this awards without your warm support and votes.
This is our victory guys.


Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)