Saturday, June 14, 2008

My BOYTOY!

Princess is one of my blogger friend and shes living about 15 minutes drive from our house. We have set a date to meet few months ago but I get sick and after that we both been so busy. So last Thursday we finally met, I went to her house for lunch and meet my new BOYFRIEND!. His name is 'HAOLI' a Maltese dog, I really have fun with him, his so cute, cuddly and sweet, I want to take him home with me, I fell in love with that cute doggy named Haoli.
Hubby pick me up and on our way home I keep on talking about Haoli and ask him to buy me one, I want to have one Maltese dog, but hubby said 'NO'. I know why he said NO, because if I have the dog he will be deprive with my attention lol. Every time I talk about Haoli his telling me that Haoli is my BOYFRIED! lol lol.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)