Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My POPSY!

How Damn I am! I forgot to send a fathers day card to my popsy. The husband scold me when I told him I forgot to send something for my dad, but I won't forgot his birthday lol. Actually I made it for him and send it today together with a birthday card, I don't want to forget sending him something for his special day.
I am close to my dad, and he's always my wonderful dad and we are look alike hahahaha, I look more like my dad, and he's always my hero dad. I miss your cooking, I miss it when I come home to visit them and his cooking dinner or lunch for me hahaha.
Daddycool as we call him, THANKS so much for being so wonderful and loving dad to us, for taking good care of us and for being so loyal to our mom hahahaha. The greatest DAD ever.
Love you so much daddycool.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)