Monday, June 16, 2008

I have tried this FREE quiz domain name scorecard that tell you how your domain name is helping your business succeed online. I was not happy about my score, I need to improve it more and I'm considering to register the available extension they showed me to raise up my score.
It is true that domain is our image to the world, it help us a lot. I have lot of friends with a common problem when they decided to register a domain name, they get pissed off to know its was taken, it happened to me too.
Networksolutions.com will help you get the domain name that you really wanted. I love my domain name and stick to it forever and I'm so scared to death when it get expeired, and hoping to renew it before it get expired, but how if your domain name or you forgot to renew it, well Networksolutions.com will help you get it back.
You can also transfer your domain name to Network Solutions for a low yearly rate and one year free. I'm thinking about it and so glad to find this wonderful site.
My dear friends who have domain names, its time for you to take the Free quiz and get your domain name scorecard.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)