Monday, June 30, 2008

Slow CONNECTION!

I don't know what's wrong the connection or what. This happen to me many times already and every time I scan an important document to send via email, my email connection is giving up. I'm using all our road runner emails and so our yahoo emails too no avail. Only one page file, I know its not that heavy because it's only 1 page file less than 10 mb! but why its taking too long to upload the file grrrrr. Just one page document took me almost an hour to upload! and drained up my patience!, wahhhh now I have to convince the husband again to have a fax machine, he doesn't like because we just use fax few times a year during insurance renew and like this ordering materials. I will take a little rest and eat some sweet stuff to ease out my anger lol. be right back.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)