Monday, June 23, 2008

The VISIT

My mother-in-law lives at the other island which is KAUAI, all my husband relatives are there from Grandma to the 5th generation, actually its 6th generation already (I'll save the story on my next post). I never thought that me and mom-in-law will get along good, I don't care what the relatives think and say about me as long as me and husband are in good shape and mom-in-law and I are getting along well.
Every time she come to Honolulu she stays with us for couple nights and I like that though, she only visit us once in a while, shes a good lady, funny too. We talk a lot when shes here and she love to tell me the their family history, her mom(grandma) is born and raised at MAUI and a full blooded Filipino.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)