Monday, July 21, 2008

Our typical weekend is just relaxing, waking up late and having a lazy day and taking a long nap in the afternoon. For two consecutive weekend now, we are rushing and running to do things, which is stressful. My husband supposed to launch his boat last weekend but was postponed because he still have to do some things for the boat, set up the fishing pole holders, poor mistress he need to drill holes on the side where he is going to place the fishing poles. My husband and his friends work with mistress yesterday but they didn't finish it cause it rain so hard, He bought some more stuff for the boat yesterday with his buddies and again it cause him so much, while I'm paying their stuff yesterday I really told this THREE GUYS to Please catch some fish! lol. He scheduled to launch the Mistress on Sunday and there are too much passengers on the list more about 8 of them including the captain (husband) lol. His pro-fishermen buddies will join him too, and I'm out because they are all guys. Well husband is planning to run it on Saturday, get to know the boat and test drive it with me of course!.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)