Sunday, July 6, 2008

GonnaBe

My best friend have a pretty daughter with a wonderful voice at the same time she plays guitar too. I suggest her to let her daughter join Gonnabe, its the springboard for bright kids with potential to make names of themselves in the industry who are interested in the arts.
Its a membership based networking center and a talent agency, I'm sure her daughter fits on this production company, she is 14 years old and so talented girl, shes charming, she poses a wonderful voice and she plays guitar really well. I am 100 percent sure that she can develop more her talents if she became a member of Gonnabe. When I learn about this I called my best friend right away and inform her about Gonnabe and ask to talk to her daughter, I was surprise and so happy about what the girl told me, she said she just became a member that day I called them. Thats good and I am so happy for her and wishing her talent to be discovered. Good luck to you our little darling.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)