Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We are facing a very hot summer due to what they call La Niña, and living in the middle of Pacific Ocean and staying in a tropical state is just making the summer heat real hot. Last Sunday when we went out to the west end of the island I complain to my husband that the auto a/c can't sustain the heat and even its turn on high I can still feel the heat inside our car. I'm sure we do need to upgrade our ac compressor, when we reach home I went online right away and look for the discounted ac compressor. We badly need to change our air conditioning compressor or we end up roasted inside our car. The site I've check online have a great prices on a wide variety of air conditioning parts and we already order and waiting for it to arrive, free shipping on all orders is a great deal too.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)