Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Humble cake, I just finish the last piece today, only me ate my cake thats why I don't bake cakes, because I end up eating it all and gain more weight. I try to look for tinkerbell for the cake but there's nothing in stores, only other kind tinkerbell party stuff.
My simple feast, opihi (shell) for appetizer, baked scallops and oriental style crab
Ready to make a wish and blow
Guess what I'm wishing, shhhhh I look so serious! lol

Another year older, I'm not feeling well on my birthday until now, still have runny nose and sneezing. I decided to have a seafood feast but unfortunately we can't find any Lobster, supposedly its crab, shrimp and lobster.
Anyway no lobster in town so we have crab and scallop, I want it surf and turf but its only me, my husband and his friend and he bought 4 big crab so we think that enough, we still have left over crab after we ate. Good Food.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)