Tuesday, July 8, 2008


My pet lover friends, here is a new social network for you and your pet; I know there a lot of you out there who love to show off your pets photos. If myspace is for people here's a new one only for pets and owners it’s called Anamigo.com where you can create a Community Pet Photos for your pet to show it off the photos to the world. I'm sure my pet lover friends will love this idea, Anamigo.com are calling all pet lovers to help them build this pet social network with the features you want. I am a pet lover without a pet yet and I love scanning on the photos of cute cats and dogs even horse, hope to see birds too and other pets. I want to see my close friends Community Pet Photos soon, and I'll tell them one by one now to have a their pet register at Anamigo.com for a pet social network.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)