Thursday, July 31, 2008

SeaFOODs

I love seafood so much and I also love to cook sea foods. My choice of sea foods dishes includes baked scallops, grilled lobster, baked salmon, seafood paella, linguine with clam or shrimp scampi and I also love so much 'potluck fisher mens stew'. I want to taste a 'potluck fishermen's stew with a twist, and I want my readers to help me do the twist and I need your suggestions. Maybe this twist on the potluck fishermen's seafood recipe will be a great contender for the chef at Cook off. I am excited about this Cook off event because New Orleans Louisiana is know for their fresh seafood from local source. I love seafood so much that's why I'm so excited about this event because I also want to see what the contestant prepare as their entry recipe and willing to try it too. We have a good seafood source here in America and we can make twist to the existing sea food recipes or create a new recipe. Remember now 2008 Great American Seafood Cook off will be on August 2-3 at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center within the Louisiana Foodservice EXPO and the Gulf Coast Seafood Pavilion. Be there.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)