Saturday, August 23, 2008

Busy LIFE

This fast weeks I get super busy on my offline life. Juggling my duties in our small business like doing bookkeeping stuff, seminar there, family life and mistress too lol I mean fishing. I'll talk about fishing on my other post.
I wish I will learn all the things that I need for our small business so when the CPA ask me to do something I will just whistle and say here's what you need everything is ready. Not like this time that I am sitting on my desk the whole day figuring out what formula should I use to come up with the balance sheet on EXCEL whew. Anyway day after day I'm getting it already and surviving the ordeal of keeping the books and hopefully soon I can handle books for some of CPA's clients.
The downside of having you own small business? is the TAX, I can't believe our TAX is that big!

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)