Sunday, August 31, 2008

Since we got married, last night is my first night that I'm home alone without my husband, I remember in our first year that we fight a lot due to adjustment period and we don't talk for days, sleep in different rooms but we're both in our house.
When I call the boat mistress, its just a joke and only teasing my husband but now she's(boat) taking my husband away from me almost every weekend! bad boat. He spent last night with mistress at Molokai island, he called me and we have short talk because the reception at Molokai was so bad. Hopefully he will be mine tonight again, but sure he will sleep early, I know how tiring it is to go fishing especially loading and unloading the boat with so much stuff, the poles with big reels alone is so heavy especially the huge coolers.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)