Friday, August 29, 2008

My hubby and his friends are going to Molokai Island tomorrow and be back on Sunday Afternoon. That's overnight fishing trip and maybe about 6 of them in three different boats. They are all excited and since yesterday they are preparing stuff and things to bring for the trip.
I'm not going because Molokai is a small island east of Oahu and east side waters are rough. His friend bring small generator, meat and grill and hubby have to bring rice cooker, rice and some food to cook. They are like "Boy scouts" going to camping lol they are going to bring lots of stuff. Thinking about it I told hubby I bet you, you can't go mountaineering since he is like me even on short day trip, I bring lots of stuff ready for emergency use. He is all pack and he said he might bring an extra gas tank, I joke on him " why don't you bring the whole house with you?" hahaha.
Good Luck husband and have a safe trip.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)