Saturday, August 2, 2008

HANAPAA!

Skip-Jack TUNA

Finally they got fish! Actually I didn't go with them cause I work part time today. When I called hubby he said "HANAPAA" (hawaiian for GOT FISH) they got "AKU" (skipjack tuna) it's the smaller version of tuna. When they arrived, the BOYS are so happy and ask me to cook them fish soup and fried some, so that first photo is what I prepare for dinner. This is MISTRESS first catch so we gave most of it to the neighbors and his two buddies who joined him fished. They said you really have to give your first catch for GOOD LUCK, so I wish next time they are lucky enough for marlin and big tuna.
Actually they make one of it as bait and after a while only the fish head was left, they said the big marlin ate it, hope its marlin not tiger shark lol. FIY Hawaiian waters is rich with tiger sharks lol.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)