Monday, August 11, 2008

Let's DYMO It



In our house DYMO Labelmaker is very useful, and we use it at anything that calls for a tag or labels. Now that it is back to school time of the year again we use it more on labeling and organizing my stepson's school works and his school materials. His is still at first grade but we want him to be organized on his things. He also has his home work folders that we labels are by subject that he is in to. We teach him how to label his school work folder himself. He also label his art materials, and toy to keep track on it. He loves this DYMO Labelmaker so much and he even labeled his DVD of Disney Movie collections and other movie DVD.
I also use this Dymo Label maker at my home office for my files, I want to keep things organized and easy to full out when we need it. It's easy to full out files of our clients when I need it because its labeled properly.
And one more thing, I also use it in our pantry labeling my spices by name and date, just want to keep my spices organized and also keep on track with the dates of expiration. That is how important DYMO label maker in our home.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)