Saturday, August 23, 2008

OUR Fishing Trip

Click on the photos to enlarge

Last Thursday hubby bring me to fishing, only the two of us. We woke up as early as 4am, I cook our lunch and prepare our breakfast while he's loading the boat with the poles, coolers and other stuff (looks like we're staying at sea for a month lol).
While I'm preparing the food I took dramamine already so when we went to the ocean it has its effect already. My hubby's wise move, he let me operate the boat, "AHOY Capt. JANA". On our first hour we argue a lot because I'm still making friends with mistress(boat) and he keep yelling at me "where you taking the boat?". Grrrrr GPS it's making me confused, looks upside down or something because when I turn the wheel left the boat on the GPS is turning right, is this thing showing me backwards?. Anyway the GPS react late that's why when I'm turning left it doesn't show right away.
Now me and mistress are friends she is cooperating so the GPS. Hubby said look for the birds, okay chase the birds I go, but only running 6-8 nauts because we are trolling. The birds are fun to watch, never thought that there are sea birds resting on the waters 5 miles away from the shore, we also saw a bunch of dolphins swimming with us. I scream when I saw the dolphin in front of the boat I'm scared I might hit it, hubby was telling me, they know, you will not hurt them lol as if I'm driving a big ship.
What you would feel if you are in rough water and 15 miles out the ocean and almost can't see the island the big waves are tossing mistress? I was like "am I in the Perfect Storm Movie?"
Maybe Dramamine is knocking me out, I'm almost closing my eyes after 5 hours in the ocean, how come its non drowsy?. I sleep until we reach land and no bite.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)