Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am receiving a SPAM text message since early this year. I hate it so much receiving KINKY messages from unknown numbers. At first I just disregard it, but I get paranoid because my husband might read it and freak out and he might think I'm fooling around. I thought it stop already because I haven't got any for couple months until suddenly few weeks ago I receive again. What I did is reply STOP hopping that the system will automatically stop it, but somebody text me and asking who I am and what I'm talking about and start calling my number, I answer but he/she drops it, sounds crazy!. I thought it will end already until tonight, I get furious again, what the! texting me this "what does it mean to be necked" or naked or necking and mostly talking about sex! hello I don't like this kind annoying spam text!. I forward to the number what I receive and she/he apologized and ask me how I get this stuff, of course I DON'T KNOW!, he/she don't know why I get the text too she said she from MARYLAND and shes innocent!, I told him/her(still don't know if he or she never heard the voice and I'm not interested asking) got it from VTEXT.COM and if your provider is verizon kindly go online and see what you can do about it. She told me to log on to vtext.com and blocked the number, hopefully it will work or I'll know their SECRETS!

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)