Tuesday, September 2, 2008

4ooth Post

My 400th post is for my Mom-in-laws Rose Birthday. Actually here birthday was last sunday, last year we went down Kauai to celebrate with her but this time we did not, the plan was, her grand daughter Rosarie will send her here on labor day to spend her 72nd birthday with us but she said she can't. Rosarie organized a potluck style party for her last Sunday.
She is really a nice old lady, so generous and thoughtful, guess what her mom great grandma was here this morning for Dortor's appointment but I was not able to met her only husband who became their driver for the day lol and great grandma just celebrated her 86th birthday last June.
I tease husband that it runs in his family that they have long life, because he always remind me that if he will be 70 and a burden to us just kill him, bad boy.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)