Sunday, September 28, 2008

FAKIES

I was watching DR 90210 upon watching the procedures they are doing I feel a little sick lol. It's gross watching them like dissecting an animal oops sorry for the words. That's the reason I don't want to undergo any cosmetic surgery, just looking what they are doing it's like so much pain to handle especially when the anesthesia is already gone, It's like torture.
I take care my step-daughter when she have her implant scars remove and after the surgery she have this drainage tubing from her breast and it should be emptied twice a week. It's gross and seeing her on pain and taking strong pain killers, oh my gosh can't imagine myself on that situation, I won't torture myself that way.
Lucky thing I'm blessed with the right size perky boobies lol, thanks to my mom's genes ;)

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)