Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Gift From MOM

Last Tuesday my mom-in-law send his son some books to read. Before that she called up my husband that she is going to send a book for us and the initial reaction of her son? He is not happy because he only read books that interest him and he feels that he is absolutely not interested of what his mom going to give him.
When it arrived he told me "your mom (his joke to me as if that his mom is my real mom) is wasting her money buying books for us, and she said you have to read that book for me." I was laughing and said your not a kid anymore for me to read you a book while you are sleeping lol. He grab the Hawaiian home book and leave the other one on the table because he said he don't need it. BAD boy!

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)