Sunday, September 7, 2008

We just got another vacuum it's good as new and it is really a good deal, this model worth $599 and I get it for $150. Really works good and we love it so much.
Actually he(husband) love it so much too that he always vacuum our area rugs every so often as in twice a day during the weekend, isn't that sweet. Well actually I can't make my husband clean our house or cook. I understand that he have a tough job and when he comes home what he want to do is eat and relax. We agree that I do all the house hold things inside the hause because its the wife's job he said except if I'm sick that he need to help me or he needs to do it, throwing the rubbish and cleaning the yard or anything which is outside the house is his job too.
He vacuum this morning and again he vacuum the living room after we ate dinner, I joke on him "awww the vacuum is hard working today (I mean the vacuum make him clean the house)" we both laugh because his acting strange since the vacuum arrive, I said "get me the best electric range so I will just sit and wait for my food (what I mean is buy the best range that will make him cook) lol.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)