Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm Doing Good!

Why I'm learning bookkeeping stuff? I end up on this career not by choice but by force lol. My husband has a small business that pushes me to learn this process and our CPA/other boss/good friend is pushing me on this accounting stuff. He has so many dreams for me, he want me to be good on bookkeeping and later on he want me to be a realtor and maybe next year he wants me to have my license and after maybe he wants me to run for vice president! joke hahahaha
First he teach me quicken a simple way of bookkeeping that twist my brain at first but now its easy. He just upgraded me to quick books and he gave me assignment to do the reconciliation for our 2007 bank statement but I didn't do it, when I came back to his office he made me do things for his clients using quick books, at my first hour I was like arrrggg but after he answer my questions and teach me the basic way, oh now I love doing the reconciliation thing, he was surprise when he called me this morning that I did the reconciliation halfway through 2007. Reconciliation means that what you input on your quick book match with your monthly bank statement or if it don't match you have to find the difference and match it.
He told me one time the reason why he'spushing me to learn this things because he saw my potential, my computer skills and how I pick up things quit fast. Hmmm I'm a little bit overwhelm when he told me that hihihi.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)