Sunday, September 14, 2008

long week

I was unable to update my blogs for the past days due to my busy offline career. And here I am again pouring my ramblings, it feels so good to have a blog where you can write your daily journal and express your points of view and also vent my frustrations lol.
I am so sorry if I haven't done a random visit for couple days now, as I said I am busy last week and want to savor my relaxation and lazy weekends. Hubby didn't go fishing this weekend and what we did is enjoy our weekend here in the comfort of our home and take the best rest we can preparing for next weeks battle lol. Possibly I'll be working with our own books reviewing the last years tax and if I'm correct I will also do the books of the CPA's clients, I mean we are doing updates of his clients books. That sounds great because it means I will earn a little but well long days are really tiring for me. When I came home in the afternoon all I want to do is get a warm shower and sleep. Sometimes I precook our dinner in the morning and warm it when we get home and sometimes we just get takeout.
Am I ready to get another job? maybe yes if it's near our place, I don't want to have a job in town, it's too far and long drive.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)