Sunday, September 21, 2008

Near Accident?!

I was taking a nap when hubby wake me up and said we are going to the park, I refuse because I just want to have a lazy day on bed lol. He insist that I have to go because I'll stop by the store to get treats for the goody bag that our birthday boy is going to give to his classmates on Monday, ok then I get up and change but when I went to the kitchen I saw the sweet potatoes and I decided to boil them while we are still home besides I think I still have enough time because I still have to shower and change and hubby too will jump into shower after me.
We then go, first stop I went to the store and gather the treats for the goody bag, then we went to the park to ride bicycle, play basketball and the boy try his skate board. I was having fun playing basket ball and then I ride the bike, we spend almost two hours at the park, when hubby and I are resting and talking I just realize that I forgot to turn off the stove! gosh, We rush home that all of us are nervous, the house might be on fire now its almost two hours that has past and usually when I'm cooking I turn the stove to 4 or 5. Hubby was so upset with me, in my mind I was praying that nothing bad will happen. When we reach home I run up the house and check and when I reach the stove it was OFF! meaning I forgot to turn ON the stove. Thanks GOD.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)