Saturday, September 6, 2008

Now IM Happy

Finally I can now work on my new lappy yeeppy. I went to the store where I bought it and let them check it for any problem why I can't access Internet with it, well actually it's my fault. When we arrived home the time I get it I've tried using internet with it direct from my modem but I click something on the tools which should not supposed to be there then when I called the technical support of our internet provider it just make it worse and make no sense because of the all the options he gave me and things that he let me type in which should not be there. The geek at the store said oh they gave you weird things to input there. How I wish I'm a geek, I rally appreciate their deep knowledge on technology, well we can't call them GEEK if they are not good on technology lol.
Oh when we came back to the store hubby and I realized that I don't have a built in camera on my lappy, I'm not using it anyway.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)