Tuesday, September 16, 2008


I am working part time as an assistant at the CPA's office, a lot of organizing is needed so we will not mess and mix things up, and our favorite tool to make our file folders is the Dymo label maker. In the office where I'm working it is necessary for us to have this gadget because we are more on filling clients tax record we always need to label each clients bank statements, business transactions and other stuff that we keep on file folders.
We also use it to label the filling cabinets and also make mail address and return mail address. It really help make our life in the office easy and very organize.
Dymo is also very helpful for me in my own home especially in our home office where we do the paper works for our small business. I have labeled my file folders for our clients records and keep it and also for our own files.
Oh before I forget I also use my Dymo label maker in my kitchen, I label my spices with the date I bought it and keep it for certain months, and when its time for me to buy new spices I know which one should go.
Dymo label maker is part of our life and without it, I can't imagine how can we organized and label things easily.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)