Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm sure every one of us has our own favorite Disney character. I grow up liking the Disney princess especially Cinderella and later on sleeping beauty, snow white, beauty and the beast and the fairies. I have Disney princess story book and I also love watching them on tape that I end up watching one movie all they long and I don't know how many times I rewind it. One time my dad rented Peter Pan and I turn to like Tinkerbelle until now, oh she is sassy little flirt and so cute. To those Disney lovers here is the game that we are waiting for Disney Bingo, where you can play question and answer as well as bingo game that focuses on your favorite Disney characters.
I'm a big fan of mickey mouse too and I can't forget watching it on our black and white TV. About the Disney Bingo, I have so much fun playing with it so I encourage each and every one of you to buy your own so you will experience the fun I have. You can purchase it at Amazon.com or Drugstore.com, get your copy now and enjoy.
It's for you are your kids, I am an adult obviously but there's always a child in me. And I sure get few for my nephew and step kids.
Here my list of my favorite 15 Disney characters:
1. Tinkerbell
2. Peter Pan
3. Bell
4. Beast
5. Snow White
6. Sleeping Beauty
7. Cinderella
8. Simba
9. Pocahontas
10. Aladin
11. Princess Jasmine
12. Mulan
13. Mowgli
14. Baloo
15. Ariel
Now it's your turn to list your favorite's too, it can be Disney character, songs or movies.


Post?slot_id=21134&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)