Sunday, September 7, 2008

Receipts Lady

Call me a Receipts lady because I am. Well the CPA ask me to keep all the receipts because I account everything and categorized when we are filling tax every year. I'm sure this time I don't get to understand the importance of this things yet, I don't fully understand tax returns but I'm sure eventually I will get it.
When I worked part time with the CPA part of my job is sorting receipts of his clients and his personal receipts too, and man he is keeping even the parking fee receipts including the less than a dollar wort receipts. Well I do enjoy my part time job at the CPA's office it's like I'm learning while I get paid. His main goal is make me good in doing bookkeeping. Learn quicken which drives me crazy at first but now I'm a bit good with it and I'm self thought of all this software's. Before the year end he will throw me to quickboook and next year he want me to upgrade and do all the bookkeeping using PEACHTREE. I heard peachtree but I don't know that it's an accounting software. And what's the next thing he want me to learn after all of that? I don't know. I hope he will no ask me to enroll as accounting student on one of the universities here lol.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)