Friday, October 10, 2008

Yesterday I went to the CPA's office to work with out federal tax that will be due on the 15th. His office building has a centralized AC that make my bones shiver if I stay there the whole day, and it's absolutely hot outside. He offered me coffee and doughnut, and one more surprise a bar of chocolate. After we are done doing the paper works and while I'm waiting for my hubby I ate the chocolate. When I reach home I feel like my right back is aching so badly, it's like squeezing my right lungs that I cannot breath deep. It's so sudden that keep me wondering, I ask hubby to massage my back a little. This morning when I woke up I feel a little tired and my back still aching, I sleep the whole morning, when I get up I feel like my throat hurts and it made me realized I have the symptoms of tonsillitis and it will get worse on the following day.

I am avoiding too sweet food because of my tonsillitis and yesterday I can't say no to the chocolate because I have not eaten chocolate for a while and I forgot about my tonsillitis.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)