Friday, October 17, 2008

Miss Lyn share her jalapeno recipe. I have planted plenty jalapeno peppers months ago and it's now abundant in peppers. She suggest me this recipe but it took me a while to make this because my husband don't eat that much cheese.
Yesterday I pick fresh jalapeno and decided to bake. I was surprise it's not that spicy hot (thanks for the TIP) and it is so good even my husband who is not so fun of cheese love it so much.
Ingredients:
6 oz room temperature cream cheese
1 cup room temperature cheddar cheese
2 scallions chop
20 jalapeno peppers
mix all ingredients except jalapeno and set aside.
pre-heat oven to 350%
Rinse and drain jalapeno peppers. Slit lengthwise on one side; remove seeds and veins, leaving stem attached. (Use gloves because the oil from the peppers are very hot!)Stuff each pepper with cheese mixture. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 for about 40 min
TIP: Make sure to remove all the veins and seeds and it will not be that hot

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)