Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I love watching sports on TV specially when my favorite team is playing. Me and my husband love to watch basketball, but we have different favorite team on NBA. We also spend most of our weekend at home when it's football season watching NFL. Sometime we have to run important errands during the weekend and miss some of the game so what I did it search for online sports videos. I accidentally found this sports vids site where you can upload your favorite sports video, like video of you kid's playing sports or video of your favorite team or player at the same time you can watch sport videos that you miss on TV. Thanks to the people who uploaded some of my favorite sport video's on SportsVids, I am so happy that I can now watch those favorite sport clips over and over again.
Like this one down here a video of Michael Phelps, making his World Record on Mens 400 Individual Medley at China Olympics, very cool clips. In fact I love watching all his China Olympics videos.

If you are one of us who just love sports so much, now you can upload your favorite sports videos at SportsVids, you can also check out for more sports video clips on these site.

Post?slot_id=21419&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)