Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Arrivals

Well hubby can't deny it anymore that he is getting old. He have his eyeglasses before but he hardly wear it but now a days when he is reading or watching TV in our room he always ask me for his eyeglasses, by the way out TV in our room is a little bit smaller than the one in family room and it's hanging on the wall. He needs a new eyeglasses though because lately he keeps complaining that he can't see a clear as before while wearing his eyeglasses, he needs a new pair of eyeglasses, just in time that the new frame at Zenni optical just arrive. We really love Zenni's Optical because they always offer the best deal on eyeglasses and they always have the stylist frames. My husband is complaining about his eyeglasses for two weeks now and just today he ordered two pairs, actually one eyeglass and one sunglass. I have to get another pair of sunglass too.
My mother in-law also get her eyeglasses from Zenni's Optical, do I have to say more about her, well she just love to wear stylish eyeglasses. The first time I met my mom in-law first thing I noticed on her, was her pretty stylish eyeglasses.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)