Monday, October 13, 2008


I am very supportive of my husband's hobby which is fishing, maybe because I enjoy it too. Yesterday was the 3rd Annual Hawaii Fishing & Seafood Festival, before he don't mind this thing but since he have his boat and was hook up to fishing, he then want to go to every fishing store and fishing events.
There's a boat show and he checked all the boats that we passed. I'm sure he check all the booths that sell fishing lures and lines. We check out every single fish on display too. It was fun and surprise that my husband is that crazy about his fishing.
We climb to a long liner fishing boat, he keep on interviewing the crew about fishing, we climb to the deck where the captain stay and saw all the equipment and I said loudly "oh this looks like Dangerous catch of Alaska". He told me he want to go with the fisher man of long line fishing boat that fish at Northwest Hawaiian water's for days, he said he want to gain more knowledge about fishing. Husband you are so insane!
When we reach home he watch fishing channel, then he ask for my lappy, he want to check for fish online, I joke on him "hubby I think on your past life you are a mare man" he just chuckle.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)